Category Archives: Words Of the Month
Son – [suhn]
1. A male child. The male offspring of another.
“Gain some knowledge, son.”
2. To completely own another, or make look foolish. The act of becoming somebody’s “daddy”.
“You’re so bad at basketball, I could easily son you.”
Sonning – [suhn-ing]
3. When someone is in the process of making you look foolish, becoming your “daddy”, or owning you.
“Dude, I’m just straight up sonning you in this right now!”
Sonned – [suhnned]
4. The past act of someone “sonning” another.
“Holy cow, Joey just sonned you!”
Sonnage – [sun-ij]
5. The result of one being completely owned.
“Oh sonned. That was total sonnage, man. Complete and utter sonnage.”
Word Origin – The term has resulted in people taking control over someone or making them look foolish and saying “call me daddy” or “who’s your daddy?” So when someone owns you and becomes your “daddy” for the moment, you become their son.
BONETAR – [bone – tahr]
1. A foolish or idiotic person.
“Look at this bonetar over here, he just tied his shoes together by accident and tripped into that vat of jelly. What a bonetar!”
You may also refer to a sketchy area with many losers and geeks around as Bonetar Central.
BONETARRISH – [bone – tahr – ish]
2. Inadequate and borderline retarded
“Check out that bonetarrish guy over there wearing a wife beater while he walks his cat on a leash down the street.”
BONETARRING – [bone – tahr – ing]
3. Conducting yourself in a very unappealing and corny way. You are, in all likelihood, messing something up big time.
“Steven, stop spilling Cheetos out of your mouth when you eat. You are really bonetarring up my new carpet, you bonetar.”
Word Origin – A wise man was once trying to describe a friend as a moron when he got two words mixed up (boner and retard) and accidentally called this friend a ‘bonetar’.
- Try to use BONETAR in your daily conversation this month and comment under this post how you used it. If it is the best usage of the word, we will add it to our Word Of the Month Hall of Fame page!