Wolf Lair Dictionary – List of words and phrases that our group of friends uses on a regular basis. These include basic words and phrases that we just like and use a lot, as well as things we totally made up on our own. We may use these words or phrases in our stories so we thought we should put what they mean here so everyone is on the same page.
Baner – [bay-ner]
1. Almost like an idiot or silly person. Someone can be a baner or a banerbrain.
“That guy is always tripping over his own feet. He’s a real baner”
Bonetar – [bone – tahr]
1. A foolish or idiotic person.
“Look at this bonetar over here, he just tied his shoes together by accident and tripped into that vat of jelly. What a bonetar!”
You may also refer to a sketchy area with many losers and geeks around as Bonetar Central.
Word Origin – A wise man was once trying to describe a friend as a moron when he got two words mixed up (boner and retard) and accidentally called this friend a ‘bonetar’.
Bonetarrish – [bone – tahr – ish]
1. Inadequate and borderline retarded
“Check out that bonetarrish guy over there wearing a wife beater while he walks his cat on a leash down the street.”
Bonetarring – [bone – tahr – ing]
1. Conducting yourself in a very unappealing and corny way. You are, in all likelihood, messing something up big time.
“Steven, stop spilling Cheetos out of your mouth when you eat. You are really bonetarring up my new carpet, you bonetar.”
Bootydoo – [booty-do]
1. Description of a woman whose body is undesirable. To be more specific, she has a nice sized gut on her. Her stomach sticks out further than her ‘booty do’!
“That girl over there was nice looking but she was a bootydoo.”
Fermunda (fermunda cheese) – [fer-mun-duh]
1. Gross sweat gathered from one’s grundel region. It may also include a white cheesy substance.
“Check out Joe, he likes to eat that Fermunda cheese on his sandwiches! He likes the aftertaste of it on his tongue.”
Mollywop – [molly-whop]
1. Getting a nice smack to the back of one’s neck. Open neck, no respect!
“Tommy wasn’t even looking and I came up behind him and mollywopped the shit out of him!”
Salty – [salt-ee]
1. Feeling embarrassed or insignificant because of something you have done, or something that was done to you.
“He was trying to act cool doing his new dance when Jethro shanked him. He felt real salty!”
Smegma – [smeg-mah]
1. Disgusting, foul-smelling, build up of skin cells and other gross build up between the penis and foreskin, or around the clitoris region.
“This dude is so nasty. He never showers and gets this horrible smelling smegma build up on his dick!”
Smollyswop – [smah-lee-swop]
1. A mollywop to the front of the neck.
“Steve mollywopped me last night, so I came back at him later on with the smollyswop!”
Son – [suhn]
1. A male child. The male offspring of another.
“Gain some knowledge, son.”
2. To completely own another, or make look foolish. The act of becoming somebody’s “daddy”.
“You’re so bad at basketball, I could easily son you.”
Sonning – [suhn-ing]
– present participle
1. When someone is in the process of making you look foolish, becoming your “daddy”, or owning you.
“Dude, I’m just straight up sonning you in this right now!”
Sonned – [suhnned]
– past participle
1. The past act of someone “sonning” another.
“Holy cow, Joey just sonned you!”
Sonnage – [sun-ij]
1. The result of one being completely owned.
“Oh, sonned. That was total sonnage, man. Complete and utter sonnage.”